Why come to us for fumigation?
Freshmax has been consolidating & fumigating orders for its Tasmanian customers for many years. Recently we have started offering this same service to our Melbourne-based wholesale & retail partners – and it has proven very popular.
We have state of the art automated fumigation chambers, and cool rooms with temperatures ranging from 0-40 degrees.
By engaging our services Growers and Wholesalers can realize all financial benefits of a one stop shop for:
- Shrink wrapping
- Plant health assurance certification
- Treatment records
- Cool storage
How are we different?
There are a number of factors that distinguish us from our competitors:
- Later cut off time for stock receival, by at least 4 hours
- Cool chain through out the whole process
- Pre-fumigation inspection for signs of Queensland fruit fly
- Industry standards for pre-cooling and pre-heating of stock
- Service available on weekends and Public holidays
- State of the art fumigant capture & ventilation – these meet environmental and OHS standards
- Already employ 6 fully certified Fumigators and are hiring more
- In our pressure cooling process stock is never exposed to the outside elements
- Because we already fumigate for our own produce we can be more flexible with our pricing for yours
the latest technology
Freshmax strives for constant innovation in the technology that it engages and offers to its clients. As a result, a significant investment has been made for our new premises at the new Epping Market. Whilst our current systems are already highly advanced, at Epping we will have state of the art Fumigation and Consolidating facilities. This will enable us to continue to provide excellent and convenient fumigation services to you straight away and from day one at the new location in Epping.
How do I get this service?
Email email@example.com or speak to one of our team members today: